• General Operative
We are always on the look out for new candidates to join our O.E.M Unit.
Reporting to the Team Supervisor, this role requires the General Operative to effectively
and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level.
The ideal candidate must:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively follow instructions provided by management
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative
- Hold a valid manual handling certificate
- Be a positive team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good time management skills
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Be health & safety conscious
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org